Thursday 18 March 2010

Fourth Blog 11/03/2010

Throughout this week, I have looked in more detail at the Channel 4/More 4 style of documentary. In this research I have looked at the style in which these programmes take on, and how this passes information to the viewer. From this I found a variety of different results, varying on the audience to which the content is aimed. This research has given me a better idea as to how I would like my programme to look overall. This was then applied to the draft of my proposal. At the moment I am finding it difficult to come up with a catchy name for my documentary. From research I have found that this type of investigative documentary is very popular, and that the titles that are used on platforms like Channel 4, are usually long winded, yet get the point across. For next week I would like to be closer to a set proposal, and for this I need to research more into the style and hopefully find a title for my programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment